ERH 45/1 Brace for lower limb, KAFO Ortho series
- Orthopaedic injuries, sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Further treatment after removing the conventional plaster cast
- Therapeutically in the course of cerebral palsy, myelomeningocele
- It immobilizes the knee in extension and the foot and ankle in an intermediate position in order to maintain the therapeutic effects obtained as a result of a surgical and orthopaedic intervention and exercises.
- Orthoses for use at rest.
- STATIC AND STRETCH VERSION
- STATIC – immobilizes the knee and ankle in extension without the possibility of flexion and extension. For patients in whom it is possible to obtain a passive intermediate position.
- STRETCH – immobilizes the knee and the ankle in extension, it has a full range of flexion and extension, and a binder in order to gradually stretch the triceps. Intended for patients with a deficit of extension in the ankle of muscle origin.
- In order to fit the patients height, the shank part of the orthesis can be extended or the foot part can be completely disassembled.
- The bracings in the side and back part of the orthesis can be formed individually.
- The adjustment of the binder length in the STRECH version supports dorsiflexion of the foot.
|Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||+ specify the length of the foot in cm for a given size|
|Thigh circumference in cm||Do 9||Do 9||9-11||12-14||14-16|
|Orthosis total length in cm||30||38||47||56||64|
|The length of the knee-groin in cm||10||13||17||21||24|
|The length of the knee – outer edge of the foot in cm||20||25||30||35||40|
|The possibility of extending th lower leg 5cm||–||–||–||–||–|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon