ERH 45/2 Valgus/Varus, Children orthosis on the entire lower limb correction, KAFO Ortho series
- Knee joint axis disorders as valgus or varus knees.
- Blount disease /tibial valgus.
- An orthesis with a static, resting action.
- Intended for day or night use.
- It stabilizes the entire lower limb in extension and affects on the knee joint correctively.
- The orthosis is available as: – VALGUS – Valgus correction. Splint on the outer thigh. – VARUS – Varus correction. Splint on the inner thigh.
- In order to adapt to the patients height the orthosis can be extended in its upper part.
- Soft foam in the foot part protects the foot from bruising during use.
- Changing the length of the tapes of the knee joint pad increases the corrective action.
|Size||S||M||L||XL||+ specify the length of the foot in cm for a given size|
|Orthosis total length in cm||30||35||40||45|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon