ERH 38/4A Wrist and thumb orthosis, Neuron series
- Increased muscle tension causing bending and adduction of the wrist and thumb.
- A proper adjustment of the wrist and thumb gradually restores hand functionality, and most of all potential adverse consequences resulting from the wrong position.
- The orthosis covers the thenar, thumb, metacarpus and wrist joint.
- It adducts the thenar and thumb, stabilizes the wrist joint in the optimal position.
- The stabilization of the wrist joint and the thenar is done by a contoured orthopedic steel with the possibility of its individual adjustment.
Stabilization of the joint and thenar by
the profiled orthopedic steel
|Metacarpus circumference in cm||to 12||12 – 14||14 – 16|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon