ERH 42/3 Elbow joint brace
- Increased muscles tension / joint flexors spasticity
- Post-operational conditions requiring immobilization in extension
- The brace that immobilizes the elbow joint in extension prevents it from contractures.
- Is the alternative to the conventional plaster cast in case of injuries or orthopedic operations.
- Side and rear metal stiffening elements immobilize the joint in extension.
- The tightening straps enable regulation and precise adaptation
- Light weight and natural fabrics provide comfort of usage and eliminate the risk of abrasions and bruises
|Arm circumference (universal range) in cm||16-26||16-26||16-26|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon