ERH 48/3 Medium Stiff/ Children thoraco-lumbo-sacral sleeve corset, TLSO series
- Reduced muscle tension, paralysis and flaccid paresis hindering the maintenance of correct seating posture and secondarily leading to lateral curvature of the spine in:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscles dystrophy
- An orthosis with extension action mainly in the frontal plane.
- Counteracts from lateral scoliosis.
- It enables the stabilization and correction of the trunk relative to the pelvis.
- Medium STIFF version is made of flexible material reinforced with metal liners.
- Used for laxity and curvatures easy to straighten.
- Profiled liners stabilize and relieve the covered spine.
- It composes of two parts fastened in front of and on the back of the brace and resting on the iliac crests
- The corset embracing pelvis, lower thoracic and lumbo-sacral spine sections counteracts and prevents from lateral scoliosis
Three-point corrective activity
of the corset
|Waist circumference in cm||40-50||45-60||55-70||65-80|
|Corset length in lateral line in cm||15||20||25||30|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon