DAFO Active 1, Short orthosis correcting axial disorders in the frontal plane, AFO/DAFO series
- Dorsiflexion of the foot and metatarsals is weakened without the knee instability (version with limited foot plantarflexion).
- Increased muscle tension causes considerable axis disturbances of the joint, metatarsus and forefoot during walking (version without restriction of dorsiflexion and plantarflexion of the foot).
- Excessive plantarflexion causes toe walking with a well-developed ability to walk. (version with limited plantarflexion of the foot).
- Orthosis with a double-layer structure. An inner layer that is soft and flexible provides greater comfort and fitting. A stiffer outer layer provides strength and durability of the structure.
- Orthosis correct the position of the foot towards the gaskin, prevents disorders of joint axis and restores the functional movement.
- Movable joints are come in versions allowing for full movement of flexion and extension, or limiting plantarflexion.
- In order to reduce tension and a point pressure on the calf, the upper part of the shank is secured from the inside with a soft foam.
- The extra comfort version guarantees offloading of sensitive parts, minimizing the possibility of abrasions and bruises in the foot and ankle joint area.
Reducing plantar flexion of the foot
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon