AFO Extra long, Orthosis covering shin and foot, AFO/DAFO series
- Increased muscle tension causes excessive plantar flexion and toe walking.
- Decreased muscle tension causes problems in a self-dorsalflexion and plantarflexion of the foot; with the need to stabilize the joint during tilting and at night.
- It is necessary postoperative positioning of the joint and the metatarsal towards the gaskin in order to maintain balance and stability.
- Extra long version provides even better stabilization of the shin.
- Orthosis with a double-layer structure. An inner layer that is soft and flexible provides greater comfort and fitting. A stiffer outer layer provides strength and durability of the structure. Ortosis puts a knee, ankle joint and metatarsal in a proper position.
- It limits dorsiflexion and plantar flexion of the foot, leaving the possibility of making movements in the forefoot while walking.
- To ensure complete comfort and reduce a potential pressure point on the calf. In the version with extra long, the upper part of the shank is secured from the inside with a soft foam.
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon