ERH 71 Ortho Sleeve apparatus for crus with sandal
- Instability of the ankle joint.
- Orthopedic injuries, sprains, dislocations and fractures.
- Further treatment after removing the conventional plaster cast.
- Positioning feet with flaccid paresis.
- It immobilizes the foot and ankle in an intermediate position or only limits the plantar flexion of the foot.
- The brace stabilizes foot and ankle joint in relation to the crus
- According to personal needs the apparatus can be equipped with the ankle joint flexing mechanism that enables the flexion movement
- Articulated joint of the ankle available as: – maintaining only the movement of dorsiflexion, – the full range of flexion and extension – without the possibility of movement.
|Size||S||M||L||XL||+ specify the length of the foot in cm for a given size|
|Length of splints in cm selectable for each size||15||25||35||45|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon