ERH 49/4 Substring for foot-drop, REHAneuro series
- Gait abnormality in diseases and dysfunctions of central and peripheral nervous system.
- Dorsiflexion weakness.
- Peroneal nerve paralysis
Versatility of applying
to any type of footwear
- The brace supports dorsiflexion and prevents it from dropping.
- Allows correction of foot supination and pronation.
- Easy length adjustment allowing to decrease or increase the lifting force of the foot during gait.
- Possibility of easy use both in casual and sports shoes as well as quick disassembly.
|Circumference of above the ankle in cm||22-30 cm|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon