ERH 43 Universal/ Open modular knee apparatus, REHAortho series
- Post-traumatic and postoperative immobilization of the knee joint with limitation of motion and gradually increasing it
- Condition after fractures
- Instability following a ligament injury
- Condition after reconstructive surgery within the joint
- Injuries and damage to the meniscus
- Joint instability as a result of neurological disorders
- It stabilizes and relieves the knee joint
- It enables immobilization or limitation of flexion and extension
- A functional splint leads the joint according to the anatomical course of the limb axis.
- A movable articulated joint allows the immobilization or the restriction of the joint flexion and extension in 15° 1R/15° increments.
- The adjustment of the length of the side splints allows for easy and quick adjustment to the individual leg length.
- The versatility of the use of orthosis in the later period of rehabilitation through a gradual abandonment of the distal pelottes.
|Orthosis total length adjustable in the range||of 47 – 62 cm|
|Orthosis length after the removal of extreme pelottes||32 cm|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon