ERH 67 Splint-strap lower limb apparatus with sandal, KAFO Neuro series / przegub kolana 1R/15, foot AFO/DAFO series
- Instability of the joints
- Spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Paresis and paralysis of knee and foot extensors
- It stabilizes the entire lower limb
- It enables immobilization in extension or the limitation of the motion range
- A 2in1 system is a combination of a KAFO with an AFO/DAFO orthosis with easy disengaging.
- A splint with a joint 1R/15° leads the joint according to the anatomical course of the limb axis. It allows the immobilization or the restriction of joint movement in 15° increments.
- The adjustment of the lower leg length allows you to adjust the orthosis to the patients height.
- The movable articulated joint of the ankle is available as: – maintaining only the movement of dorsiflexion – with a full range of dorsiflexion and plantar foot motion – without the possibility of movement.
|Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||+ specify the length of the foot in cm|
|Length in cm||–||–||–||–||–|
|Orthosis total length||42||51||65||74||81|
|The length of the knee-groin||15||18||21||24||27|
|The length of the knee-ankle||15||20||25||30||38|
|The length of the knee-outer edge of the foot||27||33||44||50||54|
|Circumference in cm||–||–||–||–||–|
|Circumference in the thickest point of the thigh||34||40||46||52||58|
|Circumference at the thickest point of the shank||24||28||32||36||40|
|Circumference above the ankle||20||21||22||23||24|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon