FO Strong, FO series
- Tarsal valgus positions and metatarsal abduction positions.
- Excessive foot pronation due to muscle weakness.
- The correction of the position of the calcaneus and other tarsal bones.
- Reducing the load within the second and third metatarsal bones.
- The correction of the big toe.
- The restoration of normal anatomical conditions of the foot.
- By correcting the calcaneus valgus, navicular support and stabilization of the other tarsal and metatarsal bones. It is possible to restore the normal anatomy of foot and functional movement in the joint.
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon