FO Soft, Orthopedic insole – trough supinating the calcaneus, FO series
- A trough structure of the arch support provides good stabilization of the tarsal bones and metatarsal. By correcting an abnormal position of the calcaneus, supporting the navicular and the longitudinal arch of the foot, proper anatomic conditions of the foot and functional movement in the joint are being restored.
- Reducing the overload within the second and third bone of the metatarsal enables correcting the position of the big toe and reducing pain.
- Comfort – a layer intended to come into contact with the foot. Hypoallergenic, soft material with very good air permeable and moisture absorption.
- Elastic – provides the flexibility of the product while maintaining the proper shape. The distal part of the arch support allows for easy movements of foot.
- Correct – a carrying layer responsible for proper correction and rigidity of the arch support.
- Stability – this layer supports the stabilization of the key points within the tarsus area and ensures the durability of the product’s shape.