ERH 80 Corset for scoliosis treatment – Scolio
- Idiopathic scoliosis up to 30° according to Cobb
- Passive activity of the corset
- Passive activity of the corset is designed to obtain and maintain a proper, corrected spine position.
- Spine correction is done by stabilizing the pelvis and offloading vertebrae and cartilage between them on the concave side of the curvature
- Offloading is the result of stretching of contractured muscle and ligament structures.
- Active activity of the corset
- Active activity of the corset aims at directing patient’s activity when making free movements to obtain self-correction.
- This is to achieve regeneration and symmetrical tension of muscles and ligaments on both sides of the spine.
- Comfort and discreet of using such a corset is provided thanks to minimized, openwork structure
- Mobile armpit joint by enabling making trunk movements supports the active process of rehabilitation and prevents muscle atrophy and maintains them in good condition.
- Each corset is made individually on the basis of a detailed analysis of the X-ray picture in cooperation with and under the constant supervision of your doctor.
- A detailed training of putting a corset on is carried out by an attending physician, physiotherapist or orthopedic technician.
Corrective a activity of the corset
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon