ERH 69 Children high semi-rigid belt with subaxiliary pads
- Scheuermann disease
- Excessively deep spinal curvatures
- Incomplete stabilization of trunk and pelvis
- The back part is adjustable in height and tilt force of the shoulders to the back.
- The strengthening elements of this part support posture stability and correction.
- Extension brace acting primarily in the sagittal plane.
- It stabilizes and relieves thoracic-lumbar-sacral spine.
- It corrects the position of the shoulder girdle and the deepened thoracic kyphosis.
|Waist circumference (cm)||40 – 50||50 – 60||60 – 70||70 – 80||80 – 90|
|DORSUM LENGTH (CM)||25 – 30||30 – 35||35 – 40||45 – 50||40 – 45|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon