ERH 49/6 Denis – Brown rail
- Feet turned in
- Lopsided feet
- Lower limb torsional deformation
- The orthosis immobilizes the foot in the intermediate position.
- The rail adjusts the foot position in relation to the lower leg.
It contributes to greater mobility, thanks to which:
- It is possible to sleep with one straight leg and the other one bent, reducing overstrain to the knees.
- The child can turn easily and crawl on all fours.
- Friction on the heel is reduced and the possibility of pulling the feet out of the orthosis is minimized.
- The comfort of use and children’s acceptance are increased.
|Długość stopy w cm||11-12||13-14||15-16|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon