ERH 49/5 The brace immobilizing and correcting foot and talocrural joint, Snake system series
- Forefoot adduction
- Congenital foot deformations
- Congenital supinated metatarsum
- Supinated hell
- The tutor immobilizes the joint and the heel in an intermediate position.
- It corrects the position of the forefoot, calcaneus and ankle.
- The orthosis immobilizes the joint in an intermediate position, corrects the adductive position of the forefoot and the supination of the calcaneus.
- The STARTER version is designed for the youngest patients.
- The STARTER version has a formed abduction and mild pronation of the forefoot.
- An adjustable articulated joint in the REGULAR version enables gradual correction of the abduction of the forefoot.
|Total length of the plantar part in cm||to 9||9-11||12-14||14-16||16-18|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon