ERH 48/3 Strong Stiff/ Children thoraco-lumbo-sacral sleeve corset, TLSO series
- Reduced muscle tension, paralysis and flaccid paresis hindering the maintenance of correct seating posture and secondarily leading to lateral curvature of the spine in:
- Muscular dystrophy
- An orthosis with extension action mainly in the frontal plane.
- It enables the stabilization and correction of the trunk relative to the pelvis.
- Counteracts from lateral scoliosis
- Dorsal part in the version STRONG STIFF is made of non-flexible material. It is used at high weight and deformities.
- The flexible fastening on the stomach does not limit the respiratory track and allows you to adjust the compression.
|Waist circumference in cm||40-50||45-60||55-70||65-80|
|Corset length in lateral line in cm||15||20||25||30|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon