ERH 47/1 Classic/ Forearm-hand splint with thumb retraction
- Increased wrist joint flexors tension
- Stabilization after the orthopedic injuries (fractures)
- Paralysis and flaccid or spastic paresis
- It corrects the position and immobilizes the wrist joint, metacarpus and fingers in the optimum position.
- The hand part gives possibility of individual forming providing the correction of hand and fingers position
- The adductive straps ensure anatomical fit, and soft cotton lining ensures comfort of use.
|Wrist circumference in cm||9-13||9-13||13-17|
|Total length in cm||18||25||33|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon