ERH 38/3A Thumb retracting brace, Neuron series
- Increased muscles tension causing thumb flexion and abduction due to neurologic disorders
- A proper adjustment of the wrist and thumb gradually restores hand functionality, and most of all potential adverse consequences resulting from the wrong position.
- The orthosis covers the thenar and the thumb, abducts and stabilizes it, preventing its incorrect positioning
- It is made of elastic material that does not hinder the movements.
- The brace does not have additional stiffeners. By compressing the thenar and the thumb, the flexible material increases the stability and corrects the abduction positioning.
|Metacarpus circumference in cm||to 12||12-14||14-16|
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon