DAFO Classic, Short orthosis correcting axial disorders in the frontal plane, AFO/DAFO series
- Decreased muscle tension causes excessive pronation of the foot.
- Significant instability due to the weakening of muscles causes calcaneal valgus, abduction of the forefoot and lowering of the longitudinal arch of the foot.
- Orthosis with a double-layer structure. An inner layer that is soft and flexible provides greater comfort and fitting. A stiffer outer layer provides strength and durability of the structure.
- It stabilizes the lower ankle joint, metatarsal and forefoot.
- It allows for the correcting of the frontal plane position, while not restricting freedom of movement in the sagittal plane (plantarflexion and dorsalflexion of the foot).
- Through correcting of the calcaneous position, supporting of the navicular and longitudinal arch of the foot, it enables restoring of normal anatomic conditions of the foot and functional movement in the joint.
- The extra comfort version guarantees offloading of sensitive parts, minimizing the possibility of abrasions and bruises in the foot and ankle joint area.
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon