AFO Classic, Orthosis covering shin and foot, AFO/DAFO series
- Plantar flexion and toe walking as a result of increased muscle tone.
- The necessity of postoperative stabilization of the foot and ankle.
- Prevention of deformities in patients mostly sitting and lying.
- It immobilizes the ankle in an intermediate position.
- It ensures the proper placement of the foot relative to the lower leg.
- It limits dorsiflexion and plantar foot leaving the possibility of rolling in the forefoot.
- To achieve the right correction and stabilization of the foot, the orthoses are made of two layers of flexible material.
- The Extra Comfort option in the form of soft foam inside the orthosis protects sensitive points against bruising and increases comfort of use.
ERHEM’s products are subject to reimbursement of purchase costs by:
To apply for a refund of any product, follow the algorithm below
- The family doctor issues a referral to a specialist
- The specialist doctor issues an order (application) for orthopedic equipment
- The order (application) must be confirmed at the NFZ branch
- Confirmed order (application) can be carried out in the medical salon